Wednesday 21 October 2009

Long time no see....

Mates,

what a break. Work kept me travelling for quite a few months, so I was not able to work on new stuff really. The only thing I got done was my custom Robolucha for a European show organized by ViseOne from Patchtogether.com.

Great lineup, great customs, great mess!!! The show was supposed to start in Istanbul, Turkey. Unfortunately the customs were never delivered to the gallery there...

It seems some fuckers stole the package with all the custom works! In case somebody comes accross any of those toys here, please get in touch!!!

Robolucha Custom Toy Show

I posted some more pics of my MoRobo on Flickr too...

Tonight I just finished a custom 2.5 inch Ox Ugly Doll Vinyl Toy.
It fell from my shelf some weeks back, so the paint of the right eye was scratched.
So - I replaced it tonight:




Hope being able to keep you updated with new stuff more regularly again...

das mo